Welcome to CrossCutt, a family-owned, fully insured commercial lawn care and residential/commercial landscaping services company. We are based in the Clear Lake area of Houston. We do commercial landscape maintenance and residential and commercial landscaping installation. Please visit our Services page to see what we can do for you!
Quality work and happy clients are our ultimate goal. Contact us at any time for a free estimate or on-site consultation.
Thank you for considering us for your landscape maintenance and installation care needs! We are thankful for the opportunity to earn your business!
Who We Are
CrossCutt owner Michael Franco is originally from New Orleans, Louisiana, but moved to Houston in 2008 with his wife, Erin, to work for NASA. The Francos have three children: Gabriel, Faith and Gianna. Michael started CrossCutt in 2011 while still working full time as an engineer for the space program, making the leap to working full-time with CrossCutt in 2012.
We Can Do That...
At CrossCutt, we have a can-do attitude. We have a wide range of clients and projects, from grounds maintenance for neighborhood communities to yard cleanups and mulching. If you have a special project you'd like to talk to us about, just contact us and we'll see what we can do!
Our services include:
- Commercial Landscape Maintenance
- Mowing, trimming and edging
- Thinning, shaping, and pruning of trees, shrubs and groundcover according to season and plant type
- Removal of all clippings from parking lots, sidewalks, and roads
- Seasonal show bed turnover and upkeep
- Regular fertilization
- Commercial and Residential Landscaping
- Plant bed design and construction
- Retaining wall stonework installation
- Irrigation systems
- Yard cleanups
- Removal of dead or undesirable plants, trees, and shrubs
- Tree trimming
- Sod installation
Thank You For Contacting Us!
Choose the line below that best describes your situation, and this web page will automatically route you to the best person at CrossCutt to help you:
You are also welcome to call or email owner Michael Franco directly:
P.O. Box 591354
Houston, TX 77259
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have a question that isn't here, please feel free to contact us.
- Are you insured?
Yes, we are!
- Do you mow residential homes?
We are no longer accepting residential clients, with the exception of some larger residential properties.
- What kind of equipment do you use?
John Deere mowers and Stihl trimmers, edgers and blowers.
- How can I contact your references?
References are available upon request.
- How do I pay you?
We invoice our clients monthly, and accept cash, check or credit card payments.
- Do I have to be on site while you mow?